Sunday 6 January 2008

486 Lists in the Treasury???!!!

If you're not a visitor to Etsy.com this will make no sense at all.



Very early this morning I got my very 1st treasury, along with many others evidently. Now that's some feat, believe me. All very exciting, but the pressure! After naming it (apologies for the the heavy dose of tabloid sensationalism) in a minor panic thinking it would disappear at any moment, I decided to go with the dark side. And if anyone clicks on me they'll see my stuff is pretty opposite. Darn it, I want to join the dark side.

In a couple of days it really will disappear. Spooky...

Incidently, I also stumbled across myself in the treasury...

Mine's the B/W one at the bottom. I love Labyrinth. Fun day.

2 comments:

Haute Innovations said...

Wow that sure is A LOT of treasuries. I have been stalking there to make a treasury of my own but it seems like there will never be less than 333 at any one time if we are up to 486. Great job on getting the tresury and awesome picks.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I've just come over from Fuelmyblog ...... and I think I'll be back. I don't say that to all the girls you know.
A great start for the New Year!