Wednesday 25 March 2009

Catching up on some reading...


So now I'm a google reader convert. I've just spent almost an hour adding and catching up on those blogs that get lost among my hundreds of bookmarks and I've only just started.

Most days I just about get round to checking out a couple of my favs but there's so much interesting reading that the time just goes.

My head's a little overloaded with the happenings of the blogosphere now so I'll be getting back to my own little world and work. All to a bit of Simon & Garfunkel.

2 comments:

komankova said...

hello, just wanted to say i like your illustrations a lot - some kind of emotion in them strikes a chord. just discovered your work today via the supermarket website.)

Janice said...

Thanks komankova! It's lovely to hear that my illustrations have such an effect.